Great game, but how about...

If only we could hear you scream in space.
overlord
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Great game, but how about...

Post by overlord » Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 pm

This game is great, but in my honest opinion itd be so much better if a sandbox mode was added in, or something similar where you fly around space whilly nilly until you die, maybe have a basic over all goal, but most of the time just be able to fly around and upgrade your ship(s) i would also like to see more customization options... perhaps more different types of guns and rooms and maybe even crew, but thats just me. itd be cool if there were other power systems that you have to keep online liek oxygen and if you want to get away, engines, etc.. but over all, GREAT game. (i know some suggestions sound like FTL, but i like this game better in some respects and FTL better in others, taking some inspiration from FTL wouldnt be a bad idea considering how well they have done, but that just me.... im sure once this game hits PC ill buy it.... again)

stevetranby
Developer
Developer

Re: Great game, but how about...

Post by stevetranby » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 pm

We're adding a free roaming sandbox mode to mobile. Checkout Galaxies as well, it'll have more detailed crew management.
"I see dead codes, and create instances of Deja-vu in the galaxy."
Development (Mobile Team) • Game Design • Business • Warballoon Co-founder

berry
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by berry » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 pm

this is very nice post :D

clydeflexler
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by clydeflexler » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:37 am

stevetranby wrote:We're adding a free roaming sandbox mode to mobile. Checkout Galaxies as well, it'll have more detailed crew management.
That's awesome! I recently purchased star command and I'm behind your team in your future endeavors including galaxies, but Is it too soon to ask, what's the expected time frame for this to roll out, and if so is this among other things you're trying to implement?

eman
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by eman » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:21 am

"Your only stopping your self from achieving your goals...unless your fighting the grol then your screwed" -Soviet Zombie