Medium Ships Understaffed

If only we could hear you scream in space.
zomgowen
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Medium Ships Understaffed

Post by zomgowen » Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 am

First off, great work on the game. I love the gameplay, all in all, especially progressing to the larger ships in the heavy difficulty. I do think there should be a larger crew size in heavy, however -- you get 3 more rooms for each ship (2 of which are "large"), but the max crew size only goes up by 2 total which, in my view, diminishes the feel of commanding a larger ship. I'd love to see the difficulty increased to compensate for the extra crew size as well, perhaps 2 boarding parties coming on in different places on the ship, or a faster enemy weapon firing rate, or the enemy using their own shield room.

SilentEcho
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Medium Ships Understaffed

Post by SilentEcho » Sun May 05, 2013 11:47 am

I agree. When i was in my first bit sized ship.i was already heavily under staffed. And on top of that i had an e tra room that i couldn't use because all my staff was already assigned to a room.
"Your only stopping your self from achieving your goals...unless your fighting the grol then your screwed" -Soviet Zombie

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Sun May 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I agree and disagree... I felt it was okay but you can not fully staff all areas. Maybe if the large rooms gave 2 crew instead of 1 it would help a bit?
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Chasieray
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Chasieray » Sun May 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Zavier wrote:I agree and disagree... I felt it was okay but you can not fully staff all areas. Maybe if the large rooms gave 2 crew instead of 1 it would help a bit?
I think that would even things out quite well.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Sun May 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Cool, already reported it to the devs ;)

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

charles880
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by charles880 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:45 am

We might not have introduced in any way until eventually sandbox mode seemed to be set. Detect exactly how every one who examines the overall game is like "oh, it really is history pushed... Properly that's okay it really is nevertheless really good. inch?