Ideas!

If only we could hear you scream in space.
COREFury
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Ideas!

Post by COREFury » Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am

I've been playing this game a for a while now and hope to see a lot of future updates! Here are some suggestions:

1) More ships. If you beat it with the heavy ships give us a giant ship. 3 guns, 3 large rooms, and lots of small rooms. These could also make a new room I have thought of. Laboratory. Like the engine and the bridge it provides 4 troop spaces, and doesn't have a particular function, but has a few cool upgrades, like the bridge and the engine it will also start with the ship.
2) Online and using invaders. Make an online mode where you battle other ships. It would just be a progressive based system, where you get tokens each victory and can upgrade your ship. You could even play as aliens. Another thing is using invaders against them. A new room called a barracks or something which produces drones or troops that go onto the enemy ship, they could be player controlled or just AI but they wreak havoc on the enemy ship, destroying their guns and kill the crew and what they do to you.
3) More races/systems/galaxies, and customization. Let us explore the stars, go to other regions of the Milky way and even other Galaxies. These will have new allies and enemies. Give us more than just Humans, Midorians, and Trilaxians (whom don't make much sense because they back-stab you). Give each race specific buffs, like Midorians are better scientists, and humans better engineers. And I wanna change my crew. I wanna give Princess Saark and pink hair do, or the Trilaxian an Afro, and change all of the troops, with more gear like helmets, body armor, rapid fire rifles, incendiary sniper rifles, psi blades, plasma shields etc. These could also give and edge in the multiplayer.
4) Lots of bugfixes/changes. 1 thing is let us unassign troops from rooms. If you have a full ship everyone is stuck to their room and can't be moved. Linked to this, it would also be good to relieve one of your crew members from duty. I know you said in the last update that you fixed the problem with not having enough troops for your rooms bu it hasn't. For starters I have a Medium Tyson Class that has 22 spaces for troops (assuming the captain doesn't count as a troop). However, I have: 1 laser cannon, 1 plasma torpedo, 1 bridge, 1 engine, 1 shield booster, 1 dodge generator, 1 healing room, 1 sentry, and 1 armory. It only gives me 17 people I can buy. I know just before the final battle the Midorians give you 3 troops to fill your spaces, but 1 that should mean we get 19 people to buy (assuming the captain does count as a troop). So if the bridge gives you spaces and you have 21/22 the Midorians can give you men and tokens, or if you have a full ship only tokens, or something else. This will just fix the issues with space. Give us the ability to control multiple troops at once with a big selection group selection process to move all of the troops towards the enemy invaders.

Please respond with criticism other ideas! But none of this is required, as it's still a wonderful game with so much to offer. I've recommended it to many of my friends and will love to see it expand further. Good luck with your future endeavors! :)
Oh shit there's a whole in my ship. I'll leave it till the batt... CAPTAIN NOOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING???