Better Attacking

If only we could hear you scream in space.
skylordjovis
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Better Attacking

Post by skylordjovis » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Dear Star Commanders,

I have just a few ideas about ways to attack, first you could build a teleport room and teleport boarding parties over to the enemy ship and disable their shields or weapons from the inside. Second, you could use large rooms to make a hangar so you could have small star fighters and target specific spots on the enemy ship. Third, it would be cool if there were more ships to unlock at Phobes and/or you could take control of enemy ships at the end of battles and if the weren't to damaged you could repair them and have more than one ship to attack with. It would also be really cool if there was a multiplayer galaxy that required internet where everyone was a star command captain and you each got separate missions and/or group missions where you attack in a fleet with other players. I think it would be really great if any of this stuff got added or even considered.

THANKS!

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Re: Better Attacking

Post by Zavier » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:04 am

Invasion by teleportation is coming eventually. They are working on planet battles next but that leads to what you want.

A lot of people have suggested a fighter bay. It's in the devs hands now...

More ships are coming like large hulls!

Multiplayer probably won't happen in SC1. It would require a huge rework to work on a remote server I believe =\ the devs are focusing on a good single player experience right now.

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon