New Games

If only we could hear you scream in space.
ZCKman
Ensign
Ensign

New Games

Post by ZCKman » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 am

Ok let's be truthful here... Star command hasn't come up with an update in a long time! It's getting boring playing the same game over and over again! Me and my friends and I'm sure many other people are worried all updates are going to take this long! If so than I think this company should come up with new games!!! Like maybe the same type but different games! I'm just throwing it out there ok bye.

Glacian
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Re: New Games

Post by Glacian » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 am

Let's be truthful… "long time" is a relative term. SC is made by a small team; game development is a complex endeavor that takes 1 to 3 years typically for a game of sufficient complexity. So yah… no. Relax, go enjoy sunshine & a good book, and come back later.
the only person I represent is Glacian
- cold hearted bastard… in space -

Warthix
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Warthix » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Or just grind so much that you can hit all the machine gun targets in your sleep 8-)

jpcoombs
Developer
Developer

Post by jpcoombs » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 pm

We are working on a lot of shit - #1 being android conversion. Things will speed up after that since our code becomes universal. We also have new missions, new assets, new mechanics and new features. We haven't stopped except for the week of 4th of July since the game came out. Just takes a while.
Founder, Warballoon
www.starcommandgame.com
@starcommandgame