Gaurds and guns

If only we could hear you scream in space.
Diecreeperdie
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Gaurds and guns

Post by Diecreeperdie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 pm

You could. Have a new class of crew (wearing a black shirt) gaurd they are better at defense than a red shirt but the black shirts cant man weapons. These black shirts have their own room called gaurd post(more on this below). These black-shirts are very good away teams these guards are equiped with a plasma machine gun and shoot at enemy boarders faster than Red-shirts.

New room
=========~~~~~~~~~~~=========~~~~~~~~~~~==========~~~~~~~~~=========~~~~~~~=======~~~~~~======~~~~~======~~~~~~=== Gaurd post

This room is where your guards are housed you can upgrage this room to have better weapons for your gaurds etc.

List of upgrades

*high grade ammo: more weapons DMG

*weights rack: stronger when in an away team

*containment cell:capture a prisoner (can be ransomed(ransom depends on rank) for tokens) :D

Spacemarine658
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Gaurds and guns

Post by Spacemarine658 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 pm

I like the idea

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 am

I believe we should play the away missions before wanting to add content to them ;)

They are also adding contraband which would allow the crew to use different weapons over the slow plasma guns.

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

yellowmario24
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by yellowmario24 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:33 am

what diecreeperdie wrote on top does that mean that if aliens are on your ship you can capture them an force them to work for you because that sounds like the best idea ever :mrgreen:

Zaaneek
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Zaaneek » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I like the idea of having a security staff.

It does take away from the needing to balance staff manning ship weapons and defending the ship though.