trade, pirates and classes.

If only we could hear you scream in space.
alejandro
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

trade, pirates and classes.

Post by alejandro » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:18 pm

hello everyone, im new int he forum and i love it. the game too...

i was reading some post about how to improve the game play and there were great ideas but i couldn't see one like this:

let the star command ship carry some cargo to sell, why because with this you not only will manage a way to get point( tokens) but all so a reason to get rob by pirates.

with that said the pirates must assault other vessels as well as yours, and this brings me to the classes suggestions. At the story line got expelled of the "academy" (star command fleet) and you can wonder around the galaxy at this point you can choose to be a pirate, trader, mercenary and peace keeper. Each one of all can determine the path to choose.

Also your ship must have the ability to upgrade their technology, mixing it with the alien tech, cos you are wondering around the universe learning about infinity and beyond. and last but also important, add and space or a room for knowledge in this room( like the ones for lasers nursery and engineering) one of your cadets could learn about aliens tech and how to improve your weapons or defense. thanks
what we do on life, echoes on eternity.