The tails of Mikel Senturos

Spread your tales of space exploration!
InCaecusDuxDucis
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

The tails of Mikel Senturos

Post by InCaecusDuxDucis » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:32 am

“Another day as commander, another day in a suit of lead only getting heavier with every man and woman who has died because of my terrible judgment. There is a hole in hull again out side the medical bay so now the Doctor and his Assistant are trapped with a Antorian brute. I am writing this entry as I watch it savagely butcher him and what is left of Assistant. The whiskey I had taken from earth has ran out after that young engineer died, Frank he was brave but a foul as well, he was corned and tried to fight back but it wasn't enough. I told that kid to fight back and now all that is left is a pile of limbs and bones. He died in vain the one thing he ask of me was to not let him die in vain but what happened he died in vain there is no escaping this for me my life ends hear.” This entry was fond in the captains desk shortly after he jumped out the breach out side of the medical bay. Fortunately a crew member sent a distress signal our ship picked up, his crew was in no state of mind to fight back and his ship was slaughtered all but one there was a boy who said he was the brother of frank he was a year younger than frank but still smarter apparently, he said his name was Mikel Senturos and he wants revenge on the Antorian captain named Asak Mundones. The kid has a fire in him and has recently honed his skills in to killing Antorian and wishes only to kill Asak...
100 views and I will update on Thursdays every other weak.
May fortune be on your side InCaecusDuxDucis...
It's latin because Rome was an awsome empire.