Last Man On Ship

Spread your tales of space exploration!
THEREALJEML
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Last Man On Ship

Post by THEREALJEML » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Day 1 :
I finally graduated from SCSS (star command space school) today I'm finally going to get some crew and begin my own adventure. It's i don't have a lot of star credits on me but this won't matter I'll just get a small ship for today.

Day 3 :
I'm inside my ship, but.... For some reason the toilet is not working I'm thinking it was Gabriel the medic he wasted all the paper on that toilet for just a stupid prank on carlos the gunner, and by the way it didn't even work he just walked away unharmed! I'm starting to guess about Gabriel if I should have let him in here he is just a trickster.

Day 7 :
This was so freaking weird I woke up and I though I was dead because I could not see I started to scream and shake and also doing all this crazy stuff, suddenly I realized my eyes were just closed... Yea weird huh? Well the good news are the toilet was fixed by mark the engineer the actual problem was a dead rat was clogged up in there.... But it was weird... It was pinkish red for some reason, I went up and scanned it on the big TV.... No result found, I need to study this even further

(I would love if you guys would comment here to see if u liked this and if I should keep it up just by giving a thumbs up :D )
Last edited by THEREALJEML on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEML Productions= Fun game and really entertaining I give it a 11/10

Star Command Galaxies Alpha 6 gameplay
https://youtu.be/zYu6N17rEzA

QwertyMan
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Re: Last Man On Ship

Post by QwertyMan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:44 pm

THEREALJEML wrote:Day 1 :
I finally graduated from SCSS (star command space school) today I'm finally going to get some crew and begin my own adventure. It's i don't have a lot of star credits on me but this won't matter I'll just get a small ship for today.

Day 3 :
I'm inside my ship, but.... For some reason the toilet is not working I'm thinking it was Gabriel the medic he wasted all the paper on that toilet for just a stupid prank on carlos the gunner, and by the way it didn't even work he just walked away unharmed! I'm starting to guess about Gabriel if I should have let him in here he is just a trickster.

Day 7 :
This was so freaking weird I woke up and I though I was dead because I could not see I started to scream and shake and also doing all this crazy stuff, suddenly I realized my eyes were just closed... Yea weird huh? Well the good news are the toilet was fixed by mark the engineer the actual problem was a dead rat was closed up in there.... But it was weird... It was pinkish red for some reason, I went up and scanned it on the big TV.... No result found, I need to study this even further

(I would love if you guys would comment here to see if u liked this and if I should keep it up just by giving a thumbs up :D )
Cool! Thumbs up. :)
QwertyMan. The world's future.
"DANG YOU ADDAMS!"