Using hull beeches as a defense XD

Spread your tales of space exploration!
joeliosis
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Using hull beeches as a defense XD

Post by joeliosis » Fri May 03, 2013 11:38 pm

While fighting Antorians in my beginner ship, a pretty cool phenomena happened. I had 2 tactical officers, Cap'n, and Princess of Midoria fighting off some bugs in the front part of the ship, when a huge laser blast raked through the walls of the stern, opening up the left hallway into space. While scrambling to the command controls, to get the shields back up, another alert buzzed over the com. More intruders! but wait... They're teleporting next to the hull breach. "SCIENCE OFFICERS! KEEP THE SHIELDS DOWN!" Scientists---> "WTF?!?" "Thats right, we'll keep the back door open for them- BOOM! Another hull breach, opposite side of the stern. Now the opposite end of the hall is leaking precious oxygen into space... great. But even better..... More intruders! in the back hall!
So basically, I kept all my people in their rooms as to operate at peak efficiency, while Antorian intruders poured on, only to be sucked out by my vacuum traps throughout the entire battle

3kul
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Using hull beeches as a defense XD

Post by 3kul » Sat May 04, 2013 4:14 am

Definitely the big upside to hull breaches, I've had this happen in a few of my games too :lol:

Hostile Kangaroo
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Hostile Kangaroo » Sat May 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Watch out when using this strategy though. You may end up defeating the enemy and having Antorians stuck where you cannot reach them due to hull breaches.

SilentEcho
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by SilentEcho » Sat May 04, 2013 1:33 pm

This happend to me on the very last battle :P i stayed inside the machine gun room with every single one of my people and it was virtually impossible for anyone to get in...or out. I lost my best medic because it looked like a decent gap from the back wall to the breach. But I still won!
"Your only stopping your self from achieving your goals...unless your fighting the grol then your screwed" -Soviet Zombie

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Sat May 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Hostile Kangaroo wrote:Watch out when using this strategy though. You may end up defeating the enemy and having Antorians stuck where you cannot reach them due to hull breaches.
Blue rooms raise the shield back up and if they are at 50% or more you can walk past the hull breaches. You will see a small sliver of a bar signifying this!

Breaches work well but remember your crew will walk right past them if you order them to an area near one!

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

sajjad123
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by sajjad123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 am

Ehh.... what? FapFap is in your crew too....? What a...... *tool you sow with*

Great read :) But you can actually go back. Go to Phobos, get a new ship and a new crew, relive the hurtful moments of losing your crewmates by that traitor Micari. Rinse and repeat for more joy.

No honestly, fun to read, i love stories.
we are the pioneers in providing pass4sure dumps.

CarSteph
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by CarSteph » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:08 pm

With this kind of battle what can you suggest concerning weapon to use, that will not get easily destroy or defeated?