That ***** Space Hole

Spread your tales of space exploration!
Masterman
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

That ***** Space Hole

Post by Masterman » Sun May 12, 2013 8:26 am

Star Date: Probably a Saturday

I remember it like it was yesterday, as it probably was, it's hard to keep track of time in space. I had a great crew, me, my trusted main 2 men, Brett and Simon, who had been with me from the start, my great alien friends, Fapfap, Lampoon, Stalag, Tappoo and Baddung (All pre-made names, haha) and my 2 new rookies Craig and Alden. We had beaten off the final Antorians, but Admiral Micari proved vicious. Alden had died early, as the aliens stormed the Plasma cannon and blocked the exit, making him unable to leave, but this also meant the fate of Lampoon. They then stormed the ship, until the remaining 6 of us, except for Simon and Craig, who were still on the machine gun, were forced into the bridge. Once there, the attackers viciously attacked us. We all tried to run to the machine gun for group safety, with me in the lead. I ran for me life, then suddenly I was blown off my feet, flying backwards. I turned around to see the remains of an explosion, which had teared into the ship, as no one had been in the shield room to protect us. All 5 of the crew mates behind me, Brett, Fapfap, Lampoon, Stalag, Tappoo and Baddung, all flung of the ship. I couldn't get too close, but I could see Brett hanging on.
"You can do it Captain! Forget me, I have done my job. Goodbye Captain!" At this point a laser was blast at Brett's hand, forcing him off the ship and into space. I ran to the machinegun room, knowing it was the only safe place on the ship.
"Are you okay sir? What has happened? I heard explosions."
"They're all dead. Everyone."
"Even Brett?"
"Yes, you are now my main man. It looks like it is just me, you and Craig."
Craig just worked away on the gun, a blank expression. He knew what he was in for when he was hired just before this battle, but no one expected this. We three worked on the gun vigorously, knowing now invaders could reach us, as we had heard the explosions outside. If anyone entered or left the room, they were dead. We were hailed by Micari, as he told me that I had ruined his plans, before we lost signal. He was dead. All we could do now was wait for the shields to fix the holes, waiting for 3 hours in silence, knowing many had died, but we had won, and could never go back.

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Re: That ***** Space Hole

Post by XidanePayne » Sun May 12, 2013 11:35 am

Ehh.... what? FapFap is in your crew too....? What a...... *tool you sow with*

Great read :) But you can actually go back. Go to Phobos, get a new ship and a new crew, relive the hurtful moments of losing your crewmates by that traitor Micari. Rinse and repeat for more joy.

No honestly, fun to read, i love stories.

gul123
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: That ***** Space Hole

Post by gul123 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 am

Great read :) But you can actually go back. Go to Phobos, get a new ship and a new crew, relive the hurtful moments of losing your crewmates by that traitor Micari. Rinse and repeat for more joy.
Looking for easy success in Pass4sure 1z0-051 exam . good luck