The ship that survived THE CORTEX part:2

Spread your tales of space exploration!
kingposiedon
Ensign
Ensign

The ship that survived THE CORTEX part:2

Post by kingposiedon » Mon May 27, 2013 2:02 am

Then I thought "All that time wasted just to miss every single shot?" It was a horribly annoying thing then I waited for my machine gun to charge up and I got a couple of shots and the Cortex shields were a quarter down only five survivors left; Captain, O. Lilliana Mendez, O. Jamium Bolium, O. Yumnup(Midorian) and Scientist Saark her serene highness.

Then in came the invaders they stormed in hitting my crew into the wall, we where surprised they didn't hurt us to much but they burned my Healing room it was a horrifying sight, all the science information and test results we gathered all in ashes now and we all felt especially sorry for princess Saark(her serene highness) because of her high grades for galactic science she is locked herself in that room for hours studying new ways to make new medicine. Our machine gun fired up again and we fired all our shots which wore out a third of the Cortex shields which was great because another shot and we'd be into the hull.

At my ten seconds of happiness another moment of grief followed, the upper hallways of my ship got tore apart by a strange looking beam that is known as one of the galaxies most powerful ships. I told my crew(after killing the invaders) to huddle up in our machine gun room we couldn't get to to the plasma torpedo due to a wall of C.P.F. (Cortex professional fire) which is another notoriously known weapon because water can't clam it down only an amazingly large of pressure, I read something in the archive files about a similar fire create (you won't believe this) four-thousand years ago! Made by a race called the "GREEKS" who seemed to be the most powerful nation on earth(pathetic) at the time.

We got another few hits from the Cortex and a few more invaders who got sucked out of the ship due to collisions sent by THEIR ship. Our machine gun recharged so we fired again and everyone knew one more hit and to the CORTEX and we would be saved but no time for pondering on success because we needed to repel the invaders marching through the lower hallways into the machine gun room after a few hits on there brains they were dead then finally the machine gun charged up we fired an the dreaded Cortex ship was gone we all celebrated in the weapon room due to ten hallway walls getting sucked into space.

THEN WE FINALLY DID IT

26,May,3462
Why don't you just let me put your brain in a glass bowl i mean its not like the end of the world!
(Only one reported case of fish in a Cortex's glass bowl it touched the brain dead.)

BobCheesy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: The ship that survived THE CORTEX part:2

Post by BobCheesy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:19 am

Thats a pretty cool story, how did you come up with it?
I eat evil cheese for breakfast! :D

Do you wish to know what anopisthography is? Well... Ding dong, quack quack, whizz bang... look it up!

CommanderQwerty
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by CommanderQwerty » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Sounds like Greek fire.
Of course I'm not going to teleport a bomb over to your ship! Why would I do that...

robert2000
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by robert2000 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Nice read
Skaterboards : Toymachine. Don't Ask