Introduce yourself!

Off-topic discussion unrelated to Star Command.
firestrike
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by firestrike » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 am

-Name/ID you go by: firestrike age 19
-Hobbies:playing video game sometime eating and sometime a bit of lego in it :D
-Other games you are currently playing: planetside 2, anno 2070, guild wars 2 sword of the stars 2 and simcity 4
-What games you like: planetside 2 for the big battle you get to see , anno 2070 cause there don't have any sci fi simcity type game
-Other games you own to play with other people: anno 2070, guild wars 2, planetside 2 mostly with guild and friend, starcraft 2 WOL
p.s anyone seem a old user name roguetrooper 2 ?

stokastic
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by stokastic » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:05 am

Name/ID you go by: stokastic, age 18
-Hobbies: Programming, modeling in blender, simple game dev
-Other games you are currently playing: Battlefield 3 and League of Legends on PC, Wario Land 3 on GBC (almost got all 8 coins on every level!)
-What games you like: Planetside 2 is alright, waiting anxiously for Crysis 3
-Other games you own to play with other people: Monopoly? :)

roguetrooper2
Squaddie
Squaddie

Post by roguetrooper2 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am

-Name/ID you go by: roguetrooper2
-Hobbies: Too many! Favorite: Games & Sport
-Other games you are currently playing: FTL, SpaceChem, Fifa13-iOS, Unepic, Ravenmark
-What games you like: Simulation, TBS/RTS, mmorpg and iOS (any genre)
-Other games you own to play with other people:Mario Kart, ping pong

Jdseibe
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Jdseibe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 am

I'm new here, I just got turned on to Star Command recently and have been checking in daily now to see what's going on! I figure I might as well introduce myself since I am probably going to be around anyways haha.

-Name/ID you go by: Jdseibe (its a jumble of my first and last name that an email provider suggested forever ago haha)
-Hobbies: Motorcycles, Cars, Computers, anything technical I find fun (usually)
-Other games you are currently playing: not much really, I've been on a nostalgia kick and have been playing SNES games (chrono trigger)
-What games you like: RPG's mostly, but also have fun playing FPS
-Other games you own to play with other people: Modern Warfare games, borderlands

Dave74205
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Dave74205 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:24 am

-Name/ID you go by: Dave74205, Horatio - I'm 28 and live in London, UK.
-Hobbies: Games, music, reading, drinking
-Other games you are currently playing: Mass Effect 3, FTL, Civ 5, World of Tanks, Hearts of Iron 3
-What games you like: Strategy, RPG, Simulation
-Other games you own to play with other people: Total War, R.U.S.E.

Marius
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Marius » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 am

Good to meet everyone! My turn...

Name/ID: Hi, I'm Marius Masalar. On forums I'm often 'Mathazzar'. Friends call me 'M', neighbours call me "TURN IT DOWN!". You're welcome to use whichever you prefer!

Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Photography, Web Development, Traveling, Reading, Tinkering...

Occupation: I write music for games (including this one) and other media, I write articles for various publications, I build sites, I take photos, and I review things.

Other games you are currently playing: Just "finished" Borderlands 2, digging into Dishonored, 2/3rds of the way through Gravity Rush, and staring wistfully at the giant backlog of games I want to play but haven't gotten around to yet. A good problem to have.

What games you like: Any game that advances the medium, takes risks, tells a story, and values the power of appreciating your individual team members and their ability to contribute in meaningful, creatively fulfilling ways.

Other games you own to play with other people: My favourite game to play with other people is "Go Away, I'm Gaming". Not a very social gamer. Most of my multiplayer hours were logged years ago in Smash Bros, Soul Calibur II, and various Mortal Kombat iterations. Sometimes, I will play something like Battlefield 3 online when I feel like I need to freshen up my vocabulary of vulgar obscenities. Really enjoyed playing through Journey though, and I tend to enjoy ambitious re-thinking of core concepts like that.
Marius Masalar | Game Composer
http://www.mathazzar.com
@Mathazzar

Eddy120876
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Eddy120876 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Hey Folks

Glad to be on the Spam free zone :D

Well if anybody wants to know about me feel free to ask k :D
[b]GIVE ME LIBERTY....OR AN IPAD OK :D[/b]

ApplejackDaniels
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by ApplejackDaniels » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 am

Greetings y'all!

-Name/ID you go by: ApplejackDaniels, obviously. :P

-Hobbies: Videogames of all genres, music of all styles (with a special favor for video game music), watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, going out with friends for a drink every now and then.

-Occupation: For almost half a year I've been working for a logistics company and am responsible for anything customs-related (put stuff on hold or give green light) for any packages which are imported into Austria or are exported from Austria to a non-EU country.

-Other games you are currently playing: Right now I'm playing another campaign of "Mount&Blade: Warband", as well as "TES V: Skyrim". Other games I played every now and then these days would be "Hitman: Blood Money", "Company of Heroes: Blitzkrieg", "Natural Selection 2" and "ArmA2".

-What games you like: With the exception of sports and puzzle games, I like every genre! Shooters, strategy (real-time or turn-based), simulations - even adventures got my attention after I played "The Walking Dead". :mrgreen:

-Other games you own to play with other people: Like games I usually play online only? Hmmm there would be "Red Orchestra 2" as well as the already mentioned "Natural Selection 2" and "ArmA2".

I'm happy to be here, happy to have funded the Kickstarter and am looking forward to my big adventures both here on the forums and in the game! :D

Rachordian
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Rachordian » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 am

-Name/ID you go by: Rachordian
-Hobbies: Games (Mobile - android and iOS/ Mac)
-Other games you are currently playing: Xcom, Kairosoft games, GTA 3/ Vice City (On my Nexus 7), San Andreas (on my Mac), Sanguogushi 12 (it's a Chinese game - huge in Asia.. strategy game based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
-What games you like: Deus Ex, Assassin's Creed 3, Red Dead Redemption, FarCry 3
-Other games you own to play with other people: Xcom

Mancalledtommy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Mancalledtommy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:45 pm

-Name/ID you go by: Tom, usually default to Mancalledtommy for forums and such though one of these days I need to come up with something better.

-Hobbies: Gaming, movies, books, playing Dad.

-Other games you are currently playing: WoW, Far Cry 3, Pretending to play Star Command

-What games you like: Hard to say, I love most type except racing and sports.

-Other games you own to play with other people: Most of my friends who I game with play WoW as well so that's probably why we can't seem to stop.