Bug - Quest progression

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
Beowulf
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Bug - Quest progression

Post by Beowulf » Sun May 17, 2015 1:52 pm

I cant progress in my game. Any sugestions? i was just finishing the Tarsus system and can once again go to Sol, but now nowhere is a red location. I allready got to every location possible, the game dont proceed.

stevetranby
Developer
Developer

Re: Bug - Quest progression

Post by stevetranby » Sun May 17, 2015 4:03 pm

You could try to save and load to see if that resets the next location. Do you have 2 or 3 systems available in the [Galaxy] nav tab? It should have unlocked Jupiter. What device are you on? Android/iOS?

Also, do you remember seeing the following dialog?
"Sir! We are receiving a deep space signal from the Midorians.",
"They say it's an urgent matter!"

It may be possible that you didn't finish the mission [12] after completing all the Tarsus missions and it didn't unlock jupiter [mission 12b]. This may be a bug we haven't seen yet where you're game is stuck having completed missions 6-11, but not unlocked 12b. If you have an alternate saved game one or two missions back you should try that save game.

If not you will either have to wait for us to get a fix out since it's a bug that you might not be able to unlock Jupiter now going forward.
"I see dead codes, and create instances of Deja-vu in the galaxy."
Development (Mobile Team) • Game Design • Business • Warballoon Co-founder

lucascsouza
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by lucascsouza » Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 am

I'm with the same problem here! I downloaded by the Amazon App Store. Besides, I've completed the mission of the cure, the victory screen has appeared, but now there's no red planet into the galaxy.

Beowulf
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Beowulf » Mon May 18, 2015 8:54 am

i also have the Android - Version of the Amazon App Store app. I have access to 2 systems, the Sol and the Tarsus system. I cant recall wheter or not i read the dialog, unluckily.

Also, there is no previous save and i tried several time saving loading , forcequitting, restarting phone etc. havent helped so far.