30 min and and only 2 minor bugs

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
EwokStarCruiser
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

30 min and and only 2 minor bugs

Post by EwokStarCruiser » Wed May 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Alright, just for reference sake, I am using an iPad 2 ver. 6.1.3.

Anyways, first bug is on the Save/Load screen under "Captain Title" it just says "Your Name" even though I have named my character.

Second bug (and I'm not sure how much this is a bug), but some of the room upgrades/decorations don't seem aligned properly so you'll get a fraction of a pixel here and there or an empty space in which you are able to see through to the background. I first noticed this with the Command Display upgrade on the Bridge but then also noticed the guns (Laser Cannon and Machine Gun) are slightly off in addition to the control console in the middle of the Bridge (in which the side red parts are bouncing around when fully zoomed). This is nothing game breaking and honestly doesn't affect my play (and most people probably won't notice it since it isn't that noticeable unless fully zoomed), but just in case this is unintentional I thought I'd put it out. I'm guessing this is just a mistake on the x-y of some of the graphics. It's certainly nothing that ruins the game though.