1.0.x Bugs

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
XXXXX
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

1.0.x Bugs

Post by XXXXX » Tue May 14, 2013 5:54 am

Since 1.0.1 has just been released, I'm already finding several bugs. Since I didn't know exactly what forum to post this in, I'm starting here.
-when a crew member dies, they will have the normal death animation but a green full health bar will appear above their head
-Occasionally, when I start the game, I go to a planet (Mars for example) and sometimes nothin at all will happen. I don't get to fight the zombies again until I go to another planet then come back or I restart the game. I'm not sure if I can confirm this happens with all planets, because it has only happened to me four times (with Mars, Venus, Antoria, and Jupiter).
The only thing worse than getting sucked through a hole breach? The Avarians' humor, of course.

RocketWolf
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: 1.0.1 Bugs

Post by RocketWolf » Tue May 14, 2013 7:57 am

I've just gone to the Trilaxian mission and found a huge bug - they're firing laser machine guns at my crew. We get a few shots away before the entire bridge crew is dead. I closed the game down and reloaded it which has had no effect. Anyone else stumbled upon this?

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Tue May 14, 2013 8:23 am

This was on black hole or??? I know they changed a few values and maybe one got an extra 0...

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

justincoombs21
Developer
Developer

Post by justincoombs21 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:02 am

I think your crew isn't dead, they are just knocked back- all you have to do is click them to pick them back up (this was on purpose).

Soup77
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Soup77 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:10 am

RocketWolf wrote:I've just gone to the Trilaxian mission and found a huge bug - they're firing laser machine guns at my crew. We get a few shots away before the entire bridge crew is dead. I closed the game down and reloaded it which has had no effect. Anyone else stumbled upon this?
I too had the same problem. My entire crew was dead in about 30 seconds

justincoombs21
Developer
Developer

Post by justincoombs21 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 am

Yes- on blackhole they're firing WAY too fast - we are fixing this. asap.

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Post by XidanePayne » Tue May 14, 2013 1:04 pm

XXXXX wrote:Occasionally, when I start the game, I go to a planet (Mars for example) and sometimes nothin at all will happen. I don't get to fight the zombies again until I go to another planet then come back or I restart the game. I'm not sure if I can confirm this happens with all planets, because it has only happened to me four times (with Mars, Venus, Antoria, and Jupiter).
This happened to me all the time before 1.01 :lol: I was token-grinding, jumping between Venus and Mars, Venus and Earth, Avior and Pip, Pip and Norfoo, Avior and Norfoo etcetera etcetera. Sometimes the battle didn't happen at all, this was pretty much random.

XXXXX
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by XXXXX » Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 pm

justincoombs21 wrote:I think your crew isn't dead, they are just knocked back- all you have to do is click them to pick them back up (this was on purpose).
Their bodies were seriously mangled, and only moments before, they had seriously low health bars.
The only thing worse than getting sucked through a hole breach? The Avarians' humor, of course.

Xanatos
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Xanatos » Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 pm

justincoombs21 wrote:Yes- on blackhole they're firing WAY too fast - we are fixing this. asap.
Yeah, I just loaded up my blackhole save and was surprised to see a single Trilaxian mowing down every redshirt. Not sure if it looks more like machine gun fire or a continuous beam of pain. It is hilarious but of course not very playable.

LordGideon
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by LordGideon » Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Xanatos wrote:
justincoombs21 wrote:Yes- on blackhole they're firing WAY too fast - we are fixing this. asap.
Yeah, I just loaded up my blackhole save and was surprised to see a single Trilaxian mowing down every redshirt. Not sure if it looks more like machine gun fire or a continuous beam of pain. It is hilarious but of course not very playable.
Maybe he has Borg implants, and his laser is just his way of trying to communicate.
"From hell's heart, I stab at thee!" - Khan, Star Trek II