1.0.x Bugs

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
eldiano
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: 1.0.1 Bugs

Post by eldiano » Tue May 14, 2013 5:42 pm

At first I thought it was a zombie glitch, because Mars was the planet I was going to start at on my fourth blackhole run, and then after the update the zombies mind you, came in storming on my guys and then bam all my crew was dead within seconds!!! I did survive though after my third try hahaha I set up sentry's protecting the innocent and when my red uniform guys were killed, I had the captain running around and shooting them from a distance, but once I got to venus and started the fight with the antorians, that was crazy. Please fix this quick hehe I put this game on hold because of this.

greenteagod
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by greenteagod » Tue May 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Another bug is with the medics. The revive icon is now the same icon as you'd use to assign someone to a room.

XXXXX
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by XXXXX » Wed May 15, 2013 5:25 am

I was reason reviews on the App Store, and apparently the boarding rate for the zombie mission on black hole is way too high.
The only thing worse than getting sucked through a hole breach? The Avarians' humor, of course.

CaptClone
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by CaptClone » Wed May 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Confirmed that on Black Hole difficulty every enemy will either fire rapid lazer machine guns killing everything pretty much instantly, or if they are zombies, they pretty much one shot you.

The rest of the game is playable, but blackhole is completely unplayable past the second mission.

greenteagod
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by greenteagod » Wed May 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Packed everyone into the bridge. Got those zombies without any losses. +59 exp for the quickest on the draw =D

But yeah, black hole is absurd. Hopefully the patch comes out in the next few days.

Gelstudios
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Gelstudios » Thu May 16, 2013 10:24 am

V1.0.1 Blackhole is nearly impossible. Trillaxian boarders have "one shot kill" death rays. And Ive had crew get killed by what i would call invisible zombies, not sure if thats because the sprite disappeared or if the zombies range has been changed.

RocketWolf
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by RocketWolf » Thu May 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Cool guys - it's great to see developers interacting with players. Really enjoyed the game so far - has so much potential for future development as well.

I don't know if it's a bug too, but on the Cortex mission, on Black Hole, if one of my crew gets hit in close combat, he basically gets blasted out of the roof of my ship and reappears on the bridge. Looks a bit bizarre but there's no huge damage or instant death applied. Anyone else seen it?

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Thu May 16, 2013 1:04 pm

RocketWolf wrote:Cool guys - it's great to see developers interacting with players. Really enjoyed the game so far - has so much potential for future development as well.

I don't know if it's a bug too, but on the Cortex mission, on Black Hole, if one of my crew gets hit in close combat, he basically gets blasted out of the roof of my ship and reappears on the bridge. Looks a bit bizarre but there's no huge damage or instant death applied. Anyone else seen it?
The cortex have a knock back... It seems to be modified wrong like the damage and hitting them so hard, they reset to the bridge...

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Glacian
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Glacian » Thu May 16, 2013 9:11 pm

"I'll hit you so hard you're knocked back to the far side of the bridge!" - agitated brain in a jar
the only person I represent is Glacian
- cold hearted bastard… in space -

Coltari
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Coltari » Fri May 17, 2013 3:14 am

i noticed a visual bug in 1.0.1, not a game breaker:

if you have the additional reticule upgrade for the machine gun, the fourth reticule doesn't blink with the original three when entering the targeting minigame.