1.0.x Bugs

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Re: 1.0.1 Bugs

Post by XidanePayne » Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am

Another visual flaw i ran into the other day involved the "wrench"-sprites indicating what is being repaired by the Engineers.

Star Command v1.01
Ship: Sagan Class (Normal difficulty, New Game+)

My captain (assigned Engineer) was repairing damages on the bridge. My second Engineer (hired muscle) repaired damages in the big room (empty, nothing built yet) closest to the two tactical weapon rooms and the bridge. My third Engineer (princess Saark) was hangin' around in the Engine room. None of 'em were close enough to be able to repair the Dodge room, of which i put in the small room furthest south of the screen. Not a single Engineer, yet the doors where being repaired, indicated by the yellowish wrench-sprite.

Either i had a ghost hanging around the ship fixin' stuff, or my ship loves me and my crew so much that it didn't want us to die, or the Engineers' area of effect got glitched somehow.

Only encountered this once though, so it's a pretty "benign" bug :lol: ......like a Lady Bug!

Coltari
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Coltari » Sun May 19, 2013 1:51 am

I've had that as well, a number of times. Typically my engineers will finish a repair and something damaged just outside their range continues to show the wrench animation

Legion
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Legion » Sun May 19, 2013 3:32 am

Now I need to have both people assigned to weapon room in it or it won't reload , that is kind of annoying. I did have a bug with reviving a crew member after he died- timer started ticking , and I managed to get near him in time and do revive ( there was healing animation while timer was at 2 seconds) , and after that nothing, he just disappeared ...

DigitalVanilla
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by DigitalVanilla » Mon May 27, 2013 11:07 pm

. I noticed some problems with the text (it goes out the box bounduaries many times)

. When the ship in invaded, only 3 people with the gun cannot defeat 10 of them, it would be nice to have at least other assigned to a room or can carry the gun

. When in minigame, if a teleportation occur, the action continue and doesn't stop

. After defeat a ship, if I destroy it with 2 plasma beam on 4, the remaining 2 continue to fire (no need I suppose, just remove the remaining 2 plasma beam)

Glacian
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Glacian » Tue May 28, 2013 4:41 am

DigitalVanilla -
Bridges can have up to 4 members assigned, each of whom are security and fight. Give that a try for #2.
Text has been reported in a few places, please note your device and names (or a screenshot)
Personally I don't think mini games should stop anything - SC thrives on real time crazy and squads should be fighting :)
Pretty sure the fire after victory bug is filed but Zavier can confirm
the only person I represent is Glacian
- cold hearted bastard… in space -

Glacian
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Glacian » Tue May 28, 2013 4:44 am

Legion wrote:Now I need to have both people assigned to weapon room in it or it won't reload , that is kind of annoying.
Somebody needs to put in new torpedoes and clips and handle targeting.
the only person I represent is Glacian
- cold hearted bastard… in space -

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Tue May 28, 2013 9:15 am

DigitalVanilla wrote: . After defeat a ship, if I destroy it with 2 plasma beam on 4, the remaining 2 continue to fire (no need I suppose, just remove the remaining 2 plasma beam)
Its an automatic firing system, it doesn't know if the ship is still there or not ;). This is a low priority issue for mobile I believe.

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Ciberbob
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: 1.0.x Bugs

Post by Ciberbob » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 am

Normal diff: Engineer's skill "instant repair" crashes app on use...
Anyone with same experience?

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:15 pm

What device and android version? Does it happen every time?

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

BigD145
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by BigD145 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Asus MemoPad 10" (not the recent HD version)

There's a dead WWII soldier in the ship many missions after that mission.

When hiring crew, the tally says 14/16. I have 19/16. 3 crew are white shirts with no space to go anywhere and I can't fire them (out of a canon).

With this setup, going to buy one of the medium ships for the first time means I lose a bunch of crew. It seems I lose the newest, including the most recently gifted 3 Trilax fighters. I'm down to 14 crew. The new ship doesn't see the other 5 crew I had on the smaller ship and doesn't bring them over.