Freezing on Seltix on Galaxy S4.

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
Thrakkesh
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Freezing on Seltix on Galaxy S4.

Post by Thrakkesh » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Hi there. When attempting to finish the mission 'Seltix', the dialogue stops at the threats from the alien species and does not return to the screen. No 'Mission Victory' screen appears and the only way to get out is a exit the program. I've clicked everywhere and tried pretty much anything I can think of. If there is a dialogue option it doesn't appear on the screen.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Re: Freezing on Seltix on Galaxy S4.

Post by Zavier » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:28 pm

What android version are you running?

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Thrakkesh
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Thrakkesh » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 pm

4.2.2, but I figured out that you can get through, it's just a VERY small box to hit (you have to tap the dialogue in a specific place near the center of the dialogue line from the Antonian.)

bulkoth
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by bulkoth » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:33 pm

This happens to me on both the cure mission and the one with the ww2 soldier, Samsung s4, for some reason it still auto saved after the first cure run but I got no reward for finishing. Tried it again, no save, no reward. Loaded that first games auto save, and it did the same for the ww2 mission. Seems to be the final dialog panel casting it. Happened on a single level earlier in the game but since it auto saved that time and have me loot I didn't care.