Android Bugs ***Read First***

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Re: Android Bugs ***Read First***

Post by Zavier » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 am

StormySan wrote:
Zavier wrote:
StormySan wrote:By now there would likely be at least one other report from a different model of phone. It seems extremely likely that it's something specific to the S2.
Correct but I was missing information to determine this. They were also all posting they had the ROM installed. =]

-Zavier
Then just to clarify things, my S2 has no modifications made to it at all and is having the same problem :)
Good to know! Process of elimination says its probably the device

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

TanC
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by TanC » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 am

Just to add another nail to the coffin, I'm a user of stock ROM Samsung Galaxy S2 here having the save game issue.

ShorYuKan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by ShorYuKan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:55 pm

im using a Samsung galaxy s3 model num GT -19300 android version 4.1.2. iv completed the game on easy and it has given me the option to upgrade my ship to a medium ship and start over or continue with the yellow markers.. when ever i choose to upgrade my ship the game crashes..thats about it.. HELP!!! :cry:

Nanosplic
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Nanosplic » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:10 am

iv completed the game on easy and it has given me the option to upgrade my ship to a medium ship and start over or continue with the yellow markers.. when ever i choose to upgrade my ship the game crashes..thats about it.. HELP!!! :cry:

I have exactly the same problem, and I'm playing on a kindle fire??!! :? :? Help anyone??

nickster
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by nickster » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:27 am

ShorYuKan wrote:im using a Samsung galaxy s3 model num GT -19300 android version 4.1.2. iv completed the game on easy and it has given me the option to upgrade my ship to a medium ship and start over or continue with the yellow markers.. when ever i choose to upgrade my ship the game crashes..thats about it.. HELP!!! :cry:
I have the same issue on my galaxy tab 2

ShorYuKan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by ShorYuKan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Problem Not fixed with the current update.. Iv un and reinstalled the game completed it again on medium.. Same problem just crashes

ShorYuKan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by ShorYuKan » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:19 am

Can someone respond to me please.. Im having trouble completing the game on harder difficulties as i cant carry my crew over from my last game.. Its really ruining my game.. Some kind of response like its being looked in to is all im asking for..

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 am

ShorYuKan wrote:Can someone respond to me please.. Im having trouble completing the game on harder difficulties as i cant carry my crew over from my last game.. Its really ruining my game.. Some kind of response like its being looked in to is all im asking for..
I will let the devs know but it seems to be a device specific bug and I do not believe they have a g2tab on hand. I will let you know if I hear anything.

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon