Nav Button Freeze

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
Storfin
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Nav Button Freeze

Post by Storfin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 am

I get to the open the nav screen part in the game and it just freezes. I have tried to reinstall and reboot phone several times and still no luck. Any advice to get past this?

Phone: Droid X2 Verizon
Android 2.3.5
Carrier: Verizon
Default install not rooted.

LeeroyJenkem
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Nav Button Freeze

Post by LeeroyJenkem » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:30 am

I have a Photon with the same android version. Im having the same freezing issues. If you disable the help it might get you past the nav screen.

stevetranby
Developer
Developer

Post by stevetranby » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Looking into Music/SoundFX issues and this seems to be one case of music issues. If either or both of you wouldn't mind force-quitting the app (if in game use the back button and answer 'yes'), launch game, shut off music, then try again and see if you can play the game. It will be 33% less fun without music, but until we can fix the underlying issue this may allow you to play the game through if it works. Thanks.

(Just got a Droid X2 in for testing, and was able to both freeze on selecting nav as well as play game normally for a few minutes after turning music off.)

Edit: caused the freeze during initial testing, but running the app while not debugging let's me keep music on and doesn't freeze while playing through mission 3, so ... still investigating.
"I see dead codes, and create instances of Deja-vu in the galaxy."
Development (Mobile Team) • Game Design • Business • Warballoon Co-founder

Storfin
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Storfin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 am

Thanks for the replies! Disabling the music gets me past where i froze :). I will play later today once i am done work or maybe at lunch today. Thank you for the help!