SD HTTP Reponse Code 200

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
Scuba_Steve
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

SD HTTP Reponse Code 200

Post by Scuba_Steve » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 am

Phone: Galaxy S4
Android Version: 4.2.2

So, I bought this game off of Humble Bundle and love it so far. I went to play it today at work. I messed up on something, so I closed out of the app to restart and load from my last save spot. When I went to click on the game through the Humble Bundle (beta) app, it said that it needed to be updated. So, I downloaded and installed the update. Now, when I start the game, on the loading screen, a message popups up "SD HTTP Response Code 200". I can start to play the game, but about a minute into it, the game will freeze, then crash.

I tried restarting my phone, still crashes. I do not have a SD card in my phone. I have like 13 GB of free space on my phone.

tyrone_jones
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: SD HTTP Reponse Code 200

Post by tyrone_jones » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 am

I get the same too, although I have a much more limited system, Atrix 4G Android 2.3

Game plays fine for about 1-3 minutes then it freezes

so far I love it though

Scuba_Steve
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Scuba_Steve » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 am

Well, I played a decent amount of the game. I got to the point where I can get a new ship or continue. Instead of getting a new ship, I go to another planet and mid conversation with the person I run into there, it freezes.

AdmiralRob
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by AdmiralRob » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 pm

I've had this problem too. LG-E970, Android 4.1.2.

But although it shows me this message, it doesn't do anything about it. I played through the whole game and started over too.

One level wouldn't load... the one with the female captain... as soon as the "thing' showed up (never saw it) the game crashes. Also I was on normal but the game was so incredibly easy that I never would have had to update or upgrade anything. Every enemy did the same amount of damage, and the same slow firing speed. If I did absolutely nothing, my shields would regenerate before they got to take another shot. So battles were pointless.

(I still played through the whole thing because the story is great :) )

Vlad81
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Vlad81 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Getting the same error (SD HTTP Response Code 200) on both my HTC One (4.3) and Sony Xperia S tablet (4.1.1) ever since the update. However so far no issues in game.

Scuba_Steve
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Scuba_Steve » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 am

Well, I think it was a bit of a red herring. I was trying to play the same level that AdmiralRob was and it would crash every time. I tried playing a different level and it works fine.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 am

The HTTP Code 200 means "Success" and isn't the core problem. Try turning off all the sounds buttons and bars and see if the game works.

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 am

The HTTP Code 200 means "Success" and isn't the core problem

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

devius
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by devius » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm almost certain that this error is in no way related to Star Command because I'm also seeing it on an Android tablet where neither the game nor the Humble Bundle app are installed.