A Question About Version Number & Save Games

Technical issues and bugs for the mobile version.
Volyren Nightsong
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

A Question About Version Number & Save Games

Post by Volyren Nightsong » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:38 pm

I recently found this game on my kindle fire HD, and I am assuming my neighbour's kid downloaded it. (He plays with it when I visit) the thing is, with the way the Amazon store can be, I have nearly 10 stores on this device, and I cannot find which one he purchased it on. This makes me afraid he got it from one of the many official looking wares sites. (most are set up to look like the play store). The thing is, I really like this game, and I want to make sure it's properly paid for. But before I purchase it from the Amazon store, I want to make sure I don't lose my save games. If possible, can you tell me how to back them up, and what the current version is, so that I can make sure I have everything correct, and that I am supporting the dev's of this game.
Also, if I might suggest, releasing a free demo of the game (possibly up to the point where you are told to return to earth, a good cliffhanger to spur a player to purchase the full version) This game is too good not to spread it around to the widest audience. A demo would get the experience into more people's hands, and improve your sales figures.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give, and keep up the good work.

PS if you still need a writer for either dialogue, descriptions or just grunt-text work, I would be happy to help. I tend to have the same witty intellectual writing style that I have seen so far in game, sarcasm included. I also picked up on the (un?)-intentional adultish naming of many of the midorians such as lots of poon/pooty-ish names, and my personal favorite, "Coytas". I might be reading too much into it, but as someone who names each of his kairo game towns/stations "Püntanglia", I felt it was at least subconsciously intentional. :lol: