I've encountered the same problem as some others here on the board. I wanted to backup my saved data so I could reinstall (or transfer data to another device). The savegames are stored in the internal data folder of the app so you need to back that up. I searched around for an app which can do that and this app worked for me: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tta.backup
It involves a few steps but I was able to delete and reinstall Star Command and then restore my savegames.
With the pro version you could also transfer the backup to a different device via cloud save.
What I did:
- Follow all the installation instructions for the Helium app (and desktop application)
- Start Helium on phone/tablet.
- Backup star command data
- Deinstal and reinstall star command
- Restore star command data via Helium
- Play Star command with your saved games.