[Official] Star Command Wiki

Share your best kept space secrets!
User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Wed May 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Harlock wrote:
XidanePayne wrote:Ship info and Ship available rooms are covered by Harlock, or am i wrong? Those layouts are pretty neat and comprehensible.
I just posted some pics to LordGideon's thread, not officially in charge of anything... But thanks for the vote of confidence. :D
Credits should go where credits are due :D Besides, your stuff are simple to understand, it looks good and it couldn't be any better, of course i'd vote for that anytime :lol: We definately need it for the wiki.

And alright, if you fix the ships, i fix the races, does that sound good? Here's my contribution, please do come with feedback as i went with what looks fun and simple. Also, i'd appreciate it alot if we could, all of us together, find out something to put in the description of each card... because my brain ain't that cooperative right now. I'm a pro at webdesign, digital art and illustrations, so this proved pretty simple to me, and i'll contribute in any way i can with what i know.

PS. Harlock, if you don't mind, i'd like to keep the layout of my cards to be similar as yours. That way, it'll look like they all belong together and not like separate pieces :lol: If you mind, we'll duel about it.

Image

User avatar
Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Zavier » Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm

It shows up quite small on my mobile... All this custom art is cool!

The wiki just needs more content to be filled in ;)

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

User avatar
XXXXX
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XXXXX » Wed May 15, 2013 6:04 pm

I can contribute to the wiki. I've used wikia a few times before, so I hope I'll be able to do something useful.

Should we have a small bugs section on each page for bugs correlating to the subject of the page? Also, should there be a history section for each page, with patches listed relevant to the subject matter of the page?
The only thing worse than getting sucked through a hole breach? The Avarians' humor, of course.

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 2:06 am

Zavier wrote:It shows up quite small on my mobile... All this custom art is cool!

The wiki just needs more content to be filled in ;)

-Zavier
More content it is! But i still need help with the description for the human race.... :lol:

User avatar
Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Zavier » Thu May 16, 2013 8:30 am

XXXXX wrote:I can contribute to the wiki. I've used wikia a few times before, so I hope I'll be able to do something useful.

Should we have a small bugs section on each page for bugs correlating to the subject of the page? Also, should there be a history section for each page, with patches listed relevant to the subject matter of the page?
Probably don't need to do bug changes or a history... We can do a patch notes page but most users don't care about changes, ya know?

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Z, here's the stuff, so far i've covered Humans, Trilaxians and the Vocar. The rest are comin' right up. Changed most of the graphics to be a little simpler and cooler. Top and bottom bars are looking much better as well. Anyways, use them for the wiki :lol:

Image

Image

Image

More comin'! Covering Antorians, Avarians, Grol, Cortexians and Midorians. Should be due to tomorrow.

User avatar
jpcoombs
Developer
Developer
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Boulder, CO
Contact:

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by jpcoombs » Thu May 16, 2013 2:03 pm

XidanePayne wrote:Z, here's the stuff, so far i've covered Humans, Trilaxians and the Vocar. The rest are comin' right up. Changed most of the graphics to be a little simpler and cooler. Top and bottom bars are looking much better as well. Anyways, use them for the wiki :lol:

Image

Image

Image

More comin'! Covering Antorians, Avarians, Grol, Cortexians and Midorians. Should be due to tomorrow.
Christ these are awesome.
Founder, Warballoon
www.starcommandgame.com
@starcommandgame

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 2:14 pm

jpcoombs wrote:
Christ these are awesome.
Thanks alot! :mrgreen: I'm glad you devs like our contributions, makes the time of creating those well spent. Zav is fixin' up the SC Wiki, Harlock's covering the Ships and the ship rooms. I'm covering the different species. The teamwork is amazing!!! :lol:

User avatar
Cafaling
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm
Location: The Internet, possibly a server building in Florida or California

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Cafaling » Thu May 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi! Cafaling from the wiki here, I'll be creating a to do list on the wiki. On my own time I'll also be focusing on finding any lore I can adding it into a Star Command Universe Timeline. I am also planning on writing character Bios for any character I can think of.

One last thing, if anyone has a page on the wiki they want me to write the overview for, please tell me.

EDIT: As a total lore nerd, I'm begging the devs to write some back story to the races and planets. If they aren't able to, I wouldn't mind writing the lore of the universe. I'm especially interested in writing or finding out about the Grol lore.
Last edited by Cafaling on Thu May 16, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I think I did this right..."

Help the wiki!: http://starcommand.wikia.com

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Cafaling wrote:Hi! Cafaling from the wiki here, I'll be creating a to do list on the wiki. On my own time I'll also be focusing on finding any lore I can adding it into a Star Command Universe Timeline. I am also planning on writing character Bios for any character I can think of.

One last thing, if anyone has a page on the wiki they want me to write the overview for, please tell me.
First post, and you're a helper already? Folks like you are rare in this world, it's a compliment, treat it as such! Welcome to the forums by the way! :lol:

Zav is supreme commander of the Wikia, so hopefully he'll take you in under his wing. But i love the teamwork here! Zavier, Harlock, XXXXX, you Cafaling, and moi! And together we're gonna make that frakkin' Wikia prosper and bring enlightenment to the rest of the world!!!

See devs, you guys created a beauty, the people are caring for it, so don't stop caring about us :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest