[Official] Star Command Wiki

Share your best kept space secrets!
User avatar
Cafaling
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm
Location: The Internet, possibly a server building in Florida or California

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Cafaling » Thu May 16, 2013 3:36 pm

XidanePayne wrote:
Cafaling wrote:Hi! Cafaling from the wiki here, I'll be creating a to do list on the wiki. On my own time I'll also be focusing on finding any lore I can adding it into a Star Command Universe Timeline. I am also planning on writing character Bios for any character I can think of.

One last thing, if anyone has a page on the wiki they want me to write the overview for, please tell me.
First post, and you're a helper already? Folks like you are rare in this world, it's a compliment, treat it as such! Welcome to the forums by the way! :lol:

Zav is supreme commander of the Wikia, so hopefully he'll take you in under his wing. But i love the teamwork here! Zavier, Harlock, XXXXX, you Cafaling, and moi! And together we're gonna make that frakkin' Wikia prosper and bring enlightenment to the rest of the world!!!

See devs, you guys created a beauty, the people are caring for it, so don't stop caring about us :lol:
:) Thanks for such a warm welcome.
"I think I did this right..."

Help the wiki!: http://starcommand.wikia.com

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Cafaling wrote: :) Thanks for such a warm welcome.
No problemo! :lol:

Btw, you wrote that you wanted to do the character bios.... I'm handling all the species at the moment, you want me to lighten up your burdens a little bit? I wouldn't mind doing the bios as well, up to you.

User avatar
Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Zavier » Thu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Someone else can take point if they like. I mostly work on making it look pretty ;)

I'm fine making/adding to the todo list if people want to help. I tend to make a lot of requests for content :)

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

User avatar
Cafaling
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:36 pm
Location: The Internet, possibly a server building in Florida or California

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Cafaling » Thu May 16, 2013 3:53 pm

XidanePayne wrote:
Cafaling wrote: :) Thanks for such a warm welcome.
No problemo! :lol:

Btw, you wrote that you wanted to do the character bios.... I'm handling all the species at the moment, you want me to lighten up your burdens a little bit? I wouldn't mind doing the bios as well, up to you.
That would be great, although if we get any Grol lore, I'll probably be the first to add it all in.
"I think I did this right..."

Help the wiki!: http://starcommand.wikia.com

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Zavier wrote:Someone else can take point if they like. I mostly work on making it look pretty ;)

I'm fine making/adding to the todo list if people want to help. I tend to make a lot of requests for content :)

-Zavier
No Z, you're the leader, start leading! :lol: We need a shepherd to guide us through the valley of the shadow of Death.

Besides, you're the only person most fit for the position of maintenance of anything. The rest of us are just worker ants. Tell us what to do and we're on it.
Cafaling wrote:
That would be great, although if we get any Grol lore, I'll probably be the first to add it all in.
I let the lore to you bro :lol:

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Changes to the wiki..... All cards uploaded to the wiki, most recent one is this...

Image

Updated the Vocar card with some minor visuals...

Image

Humans: Check!
Trilaxians: Check!
Vocar: Check!
Avarians: Check!

Alright, the rest are due for tomorrow.... I thought this was pretty fun to mess around with, that's why i fixed the Avarian card today. But that's good, less to do tomorrow, haha :lol:

PS. Are the darn birds really using a slingshot as weapons....? :lol: Didn't see that one 'til now.

User avatar
Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Zavier » Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 am

Updated the main page so it doesn't look like trash =]

Todo:
Add the info cards to races
Update all race info
Add all ship upgrades
Add all room upgrades
Rework main page (I'm working on this)
Add token images to rooms (I already uploaded them)
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

User avatar
XidanePayne
Chief
Chief
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by XidanePayne » Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 am

Zavier wrote:Updated the main page so it doesn't look like trash =]

Todo:
Add the info cards to races
Update all race info
Add all ship upgrades
Add all room upgrades
Rework main page (I'm working on this)
Add token images to rooms (I already uploaded them)
Lookin' straight up good my lord! :mrgreen:

Just woke up, first thing first, break my fast, then head straight to the gym. When i get back, IT'S ON!!!!! ....with the rest of the cards that is. I'll see if i can add them to the Races page....... because as it stands right now, i'm barely managing the navigation around the wiki... :lol:

User avatar
Harlock
Chief
Chief
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Harlock » Fri May 17, 2013 9:07 am

The images on this home page of the wiki (races, ships, rooms, and the link to the pocket gamer guide) all pop open an annoying image viewer rather than taking you the appropriate link... Any way to fix this? Also, the "May's Article" link to the 'Laser Cannon' takes you to an almost empty page marked for deletion rather than the 'Laser Cannon Room' article.

User avatar
Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Zavier » Fri May 17, 2013 9:22 am

Harlock wrote:The images on this home page of the wiki (races, ships, rooms, and the link to the pocket gamer guide) all pop open an annoying image viewer rather than taking you the appropriate link... Any way to fix this? Also, the "May's Article" link to the 'Laser Cannon' takes you to an almost empty page marked for deletion rather than the 'Laser Cannon Room' article.
The first problem was fixed last night, it should be link now.

I can fix that now =]

Both are fixed! I missed a few last night (it was 3 am )

I want to add a template for the planet page so we can add more info =]

If anyone uses Aim or Skype and wishes to talk about the wiki, I am righteousrage1 on both. I am on aim all day mostly and Skype at night when home.


-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest