[Official] Star Command Wiki

Share your best kept space secrets!
Harlock
Chief
Chief

Re: Star Command Wiki

Post by Harlock » Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am

Zavier wrote:Both are fixed!
That Pocket Gamer link is still popping up as an image...

Harlock
Chief
Chief

Post by Harlock » Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am

Ok THAT's fixed. I've also noticed that the favorite alien poll doesn't work for Safari. Instead of counting the vote it just reloads the page.

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Post by XidanePayne » Fri May 17, 2013 11:22 am

Zavier wrote: The first problem was fixed last night, it should be link now.

I can fix that now =]

Both are fixed! I missed a few last night (it was 3 am )

I want to add a template for the planet page so we can add more info =]

If anyone uses Aim or Skype and wishes to talk about the wiki, I am righteousrage1 on both. I am on aim all day mostly and Skype at night when home.

-Zavier
Zav, there's a chat on the Wiki, in case all of us are working on it at the same time.

Besides.... people are still using AIM these days? It seems as archaic as MySpace :lol: Long time ago since i used instant messengers, now it's just Facebook chat or the iPhone.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 am

That's a wikia issue and not something we can fix I believe. I'll look into it later.

I am waiting on my admin access so we can delete pages and such...

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

Cafaling
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign
Location: The Internet, possibly a server building in Florida or California

Post by Cafaling » Fri May 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to help edit the wiki this weekend.
"I think I did this right..."

Help the wiki!: http://starcommand.wikia.com

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Post by XidanePayne » Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Cafaling wrote:Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to help edit the wiki this weekend.
You have only one life, enjoy it as much as you can :lol: Zav, Harley and moi is keeping tabs while you're gone. Xid out.

Updated following cards.... could've been faster, but felt the need to update the diplomatic solutions guide ASAP, so i had to go through the game just for that purpose of researching. Along the way i felt i missed a few good shots of them bad guys that would look great on the cards, so i asked them if i could paint them as one of my french girls. Of course they weren't cooperative :lol: But anyways.... i had the time to at least finish two cards and update one. All uploaded to the wookie.

Just a few more and then i'm done with this. What's left... Midorians, Grol, Zombies and Evil SC as others... they latter two can be on the same card since both are practically human waste :lol: And after that i'll be helping you guys out with whatever help you need on the wiki.

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Post by XidanePayne » Sat May 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Done! I'll see if i can joint up some Evil SCs and zombies tomorrow :lol:

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Post by XidanePayne » Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 am

Zav, i want to change the visuals of the entire wiki if you're ok with it... (background, create a top banner etc.) to make it more "compatible" with the homepage of Star Command. Some pixel sprites here and there and such, is that possible? I'm a pro at webdesign as well, because i 've been doing that for 10+ years or so. My territories are webdesign (html, javascript) and digital art and illustrations. Here are a few examples.

...O...k... i've forsaken most of my major projects, found only one that's still intact... :lol: I lose interest pretty easily. But here's one i can at least show off, a simple page from 2011, nothing too intricate, served a simple purpose, it was fun to create but far from some of my best creations (you'd think that i would keep a portfolio or something, but i don't think that far ahead) :lol:

Crimson Crusaders Guild for the iOS game Infinity Blade - http://crimson.zymichost.com/

...it sucks that i can't show off the stuff i'm really proud of, both private and business sites. But here's my DA gallery, all of my submissions there are old stuff, even the ones i uploaded today (DA's my backup storage for my art-junk). Thought my account was deactivated :lol:

Gallery - http://raxham.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
Scrapbook - http://raxham.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps

Cafaling
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign
Location: The Internet, possibly a server building in Florida or California

Post by Cafaling » Mon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello everyone, I'm back! I'm planning on doing Fleet Admiral Micari's Character page soon.
"I think I did this right..."

Help the wiki!: http://starcommand.wikia.com

XidanePayne
Chief
Chief

Post by XidanePayne » Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 am

Cafaling wrote:Hello everyone, I'm back! I'm planning on doing Fleet Admiral Micari's Character page soon.
I was going to edit Gorrn character page, but thought that you'd like to do it instead :lol: ....so i left it untouched.