- *All objects if not interacted with properly break the interface system letting the crew go "buck wild" on their surroundings by targeting and shooting their sidearms at anything or anyone.
(When an object is interacted with it must immediately be placed or you will get the above issue.)
*After teleportation objects sometimes revert to a new game position (back in their boxes).
*Missing object/item descriptions?
*Objects sometimes overlap each other.
- *When interacted on by an crew member a overlay appears and nothing more. Unsure if this is supposed to activate an inventory system or not but the player is only presented with a cube layout as if an object requires placement. This includes the fridge as well.
- *The crew will not always attack an enemy if fired upon often waiting until told to fire or instructed to move closer or at perfect 90 degree angels.
*The crew will sometimes target allied crew members instead of the enemies resulting in friendly fire (unsure if this was intended).
*Medic can't chose between healing engaged crew members or to shoot. This often results in the medic standing in place switching back from its healing equipment to its sidearm until combat ends.
*Crew will sometimes refuse to move during or after combat resulting in a useless crew member.
*After combat the crew sometimes target anything and everyone resulting in the "buck wild" scenario pointed out earlier.
*Crew can take up the same space taken by either enemies or allies resulting in a bizarre and whacky laser light show of gunfire.
*Crew wont hit enemies in specific tiles in their radius no matter how hard they try.(The blind spot reminds me as if a knight from chess were going to move there, so 3 tiles forward and one to either side if that helps any.)
*Accuracy of crew members is severely hindered by diagonal shots while the enemies seem to have no trouble with it at all.
- *Attempting to get crew members to teleport down sometimes results in the "buck wild" scenario.
*Sometimes crew members will occupy the same space or "tile" when attempting to teleport. This does not seem to impact the teleportation results.
*Teleporting back to the ship completely breaks the game by removing GUI, the ship infastructure, and the esc key becomes unbound so exit isn't possible. (To exit window out "windows key" and close the program from the desktop or use the task manager.) The timer is still available but is frozen as well.
*Planet side teleportation tile overlay is not properly showing teleportation zone. Some tiles that are not highlighted may be used.
- *Crew members will often get "stuck" on other crew members or will run circles around them.
*Crew members will sometimes get stuck near walls or doors.
*Sometimes instead of interacting with a game object the crew will instead opt for the "buck wild" approach.
*Crew movement may what seems by random stutter only progressing a couple of tiles at a time stopping for a couple of seconds then resuming their movement.
*Crew cannot force move after combat(selecting multiple crew members yields no results in the attempt to group move them).
*Crew members have poor path finding often resulting in bizarre paths that can lead to troublesome scenarios.
- *Some resolutions render objects like doors improperly completely slicing off a side. (all resolutions confirmed, all graphics quality confirmed.)
*Resolutions 640x480, 720x480, 720x576, and 800x600 are unplayable due to the dialog box next button is either off screen or hidden behind the timer.
*Fastest graphics quality allows players to see through the ships tiles into space.
*Shadows and lighting glitch out on the fantastic setting 1650x1080.
*Tool tips often occlude interface preventing players from clicking past them.
- *If crew on surface die there is no current way to return to the ship forcing the player to start a new game.
*Status bars on crew drop to 0 within seconds in normal game speed.
*Adjusting game speed does not reset speed of animation to the current speed selected.
*Cursor select/deselect is buggy resulting in hit or miss scenarios when interacting with the game environment.
*Inventories do not work properly and often result in broken objects, the "buck wild" approach, or intermittent use.
*Teleportation sometimes fails and requires reset of game files or a new game.
*When one crew member uses the coffee machine, the energy indicator for every crew member starts flashing, switching between the old state and an increased new state, then returns to old state, once the crew member stops using the coffee machine.
*Picking up an object with an engineer, then right-click, the graphic for the object disappears, but can still have crew members use it, so they come up to an empty space and play their animations.
*Wildfires on planet result in only rendering a few fire sprites and not rendering the rest resulting in invisi-death scenarios.
*Teleportation always resets ship to default state.
*Sometimes tool tips will remain after interaction resulting in dead space on the screen.