Alpha 4 bugs

For PC related issues or bugs.
Finneus85
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Alpha 4 bugs

Post by Finneus85 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Alrighty, I think im going to reiterate somethings that others have posted. Crew Members sleep under their beds, which I thought was cute, but kind of off putting. Second, the hologram refuses to work. Crew Members walk through it, and then after it stops working, refuse to acknowledge it at all. Third, the menu does not close, and then freezes. Also, there is no way to save, (at least not that I found, which isn't saying much. I once spent four hours looking for my sunglasses, and they ended up being around my freaking neck.)

azgard
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by azgard » Sat May 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Cant drop items the hologram goes in a loop,you do not get the reward for completing the mission,the crew start walking jittery and have to keep clicking on a spot for it to move. trouble with repairing at times,stuck in warp and of course all the other bugs mentioned :) great game looking forward to the next installment. keep up the great work

Finneus85
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Finneus85 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Alrighty, I found a strange one (but I should have seen it coming....) If you use the holorgam pad, and while talking to another captain, and you choose the "Goodbye" option, your crewmember/captain disappears into the ether. I now have a completely unmanned derelict floating through space, with no hope of rescue (the hull is more of a priority to Star Command than that useless crew.)

kursku
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by kursku » Thu May 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Can't drop itens, when crew is fully loaded you need to double click so he can move one square foward. Hologram it's messed up.

Magarkus
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Magarkus » Mon May 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Just a few bugs that I have seen so far.

Game will randomly crash during fights with other ships.
Only Mission I get is kill Trilaxian.
When I try to hail a ship (Trilaxian) I cant talk to them, and a Trilaxian hologram is permanently in the way, so I can't use the hologram anymore.
Need better starter tutorials
And the food and sleep levels go down super fast, I can't even get halfway through a fight without having to stop everyone to eat and sleep :(

But the biggest one is how unresponsive the crew is. I have to click like 4 or 5 times just to get them to obey a command.

SilentZealot
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by SilentZealot » Wed May 27, 2015 7:18 pm

It is unfortunate that other people are having problems, but I at least am having the same problem that you are having Magarkus. Has anyone been able to beam down to planets or get money from missions?

D4rkwolf
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by D4rkwolf » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Magarkus wrote:Just a few bugs that I have seen so far.

Game will randomly crash during fights with other ships.
Only Mission I get is kill Trilaxian.
When I try to hail a ship (Trilaxian) I cant talk to them, and a Trilaxian hologram is permanently in the way, so I can't use the hologram anymore.
Need better starter tutorials
And the food and sleep levels go down super fast, I can't even get halfway through a fight without having to stop everyone to eat and sleep :(

But the biggest one is how unresponsive the crew is. I have to click like 4 or 5 times just to get them to obey a command.

Same issues as you man...also some times my teleporter teleports my crew into the middle of space, and they catch fire and burn to death.....

KingPin
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by KingPin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:37 am

Mostly the same issues as above,

- Teleport button is under torpedo button
- Torpedo mostly shows as unusable even when manned, but will fire
- Crew don't listen...
- Some random Alien that pops up in my cargo hold but cannot be interacted with...

It would be awesome if the arrow keys could be changed to "W, S, A, D" for easier navigation.
Despite all that I still played it for two hours straight :geek:
Code, is knowledge, knowledge, is power.

KingPin
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by KingPin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:31 pm

Alpha 4 seems to work fine on its highest resolution, all the functions were working and no buttons hidden etc...
Even managed to go pirate mode and board enemy ships, steal their resources and teleport back! haha, something different from killing every Trilax in the galaxy... :lol:
Code, is knowledge, knowledge, is power.