Bugs and Issues

For PC related issues or bugs.
zarat
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Bugs and Issues

Post by zarat » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:47 am

Some things I noticed when I tried the game for the first time. Maybe they are known already, just thought I'd bring it to your attention in case there are some points you aren't aware of yet.
  • The tutorial started with the character placed inside a closed door, which made it slightly confusing figuring out the first tutorial step (selecting your character).
  • When playing windowed at lower resolutions the tutorial hints overlap the UI you are supposed to click on (like inventory or character hotbar).
  • In the latest steam version with tutorial fixes (alpha 5.1) it crashed at the end of the tutorial
  • In the main game the star map isn't scrollable but zoomable. It has a wierd bias to "north" making it hard flying "south". (I was only able to see & select one system to the south of the current system)
  • On my first game there was no ship merchant on the space stations in the nearby systems.
  • On my second game there was a ship merchant on the station where you start out. As soon as I bought a ship an enemy warped in and started shooting at the ship I just bought. :evil:
Either way, this game has so much potential, I really hope you are gonna stay on top of it and make something awesome 8-)