How to Play?

Mac and Linux related issues or bugs.
sgtbluefire
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Re: How to Play?

Post by sgtbluefire » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 am

Zavier wrote:They should auto attack bad guys... I don't know about the boxes being bad... Maybe some Ants got in them ;)
I don't think there was any ants in the boxes, but my engineer attack them, then he attacked and killed his fellow crew members.. :cry:

BrianD
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by BrianD » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:59 am

Okay I got them to move on the mac book. You need to do the click with two fingers. Unfortunately I then experienced the ship going to monochrome, displaying an antorian wall and seizing up.

Still love what is going on. Can't wait to see the product when it cleaned up!

sgtbluefire
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by sgtbluefire » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Depends on how you have your mouse set up. is your right click set up for two fingers or do you use command + left click? also for the monochrome thing, try hitting "i". this is suppose to be the inventory, but its not finished yet. as far as the other stuff... well i just dunno..

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:55 pm

sgtbluefire wrote:
Zavier wrote:They should auto attack bad guys... I don't know about the boxes being bad... Maybe some Ants got in them ;)
I don't think there was any ants in the boxes, but my engineer attack them, then he attacked and killed his fellow crew members.. :cry:
Traitor!! [emoji50]
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

sgtbluefire
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by sgtbluefire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Zavier wrote:
sgtbluefire wrote:
Traitor!! [emoji50]
I know, right!