Teleporter

Mac and Linux related issues or bugs.
sgtbluefire
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Teleporter

Post by sgtbluefire » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:49 am

So I hope this is just user error, but I can't seem to get more then one crew member down to the planet. I've tried selecting two or three ( two reds and a blue) but only one will teleport down... usually the medic. if i teleport back, he comes back too. what am i doing wrong?

sgtbluefire
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Re: Teleporter

Post by sgtbluefire » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 pm

nevermind, i figured it out. altough sometimes when i select someone to use the teleporter instead of walking to it, they shoot it...

Travis Knight
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by Travis Knight » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Adherent to this, I've had repeated trouble GETTING the crew on the teleporter. They'll walk up to it, but refuse to get on it, or they'll double-up on a single teleporter square. I've got nothing against bromance and bro-on-bro intimacy (also I just realized there are no women to start with...), but I have a feeling that two cadets beaming down to the surface from the same plan would wind up in a Gundlefly situation.

Anyway, their stubborn phobia of standing on the transport plates is frustrating.

Additional bug note: When I beam back up, I am unable to beam back down. Anyone else have this issue?

sgtbluefire
Junior Ensign
Junior Ensign

Post by sgtbluefire » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:24 pm

I have not survived long enough to beam back up yet! LOL

harthind
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by harthind » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:38 am

A major issue I have noticed with the teleporter is that the crew changes then I teleport back to the ship.

The two examples are:

1- I teleported my security and medic to the planet whilst leaving the engineer on the ship. When I teleported back up the engi was now wearing red.

2- This time I tele'd all my crew down then back up, to my surprise only the two security crew went up. I sent them back down and my medic an engi were nowhere to be seen so I went back up, of which only one security man was there.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 am

That's a bug! They have noted it will be fixed
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon