Purchased the game - no receipt in e-mail?

General discussion for SC:Galaxies!
rollerdude
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Purchased the game - no receipt in e-mail?

Post by rollerdude » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Hey,

I just purchased the game and everything went through fine. After my card was verified I was presented with a box that had a download link and a key for the game.

I went ahead and copied the key down, but then, when I clicked back to download the game, I clicked outside the pop-up box and the pop-up box disappeared. I have no idea how to get it back and I received no e-mail with a download link (something which is very disappointing because I reformat from time to time).

How can I find my download link again and what was the point of putting my e-mail into Sendowl if they're not going to send me a receipt? I sort of feel ripped off but I'm sure we can fix it somehow. Help!

indi
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Purchased the game - no receipt in e-mail?

Post by indi » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:35 pm

I ordered same way and got two emails from noreply@sendowl.com

one to confirm order and one as a full receipt.

try checking your junk/ spam folders and add the above address to your safe senders list, else you could have miss-spelled your email address which could be possible as there was no confirmation field in the order so you may have to contact the devs and ask them to check logs etc.

rollerdude
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Purchased the game - no receipt in e-mail?

Post by rollerdude » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Ugh - I fear that's must of what happened. I'm in touch with them trying to figure something out. Thanks for the information - I appreciate it.