Few Questions & Issues

General discussion for SC:Galaxies!
OSIAS
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Few Questions & Issues

Post by OSIAS » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:41 pm

So I bought Galaxies per your hour tube video seems to show a lot more available then the current release, I am assuming it will get pushed out to us in the next build... Which leads me to question 1.

1) This purchase says I can only download the game 3 times? You mentioned updates every month so what in 3 months I am going to have to purchase it again? I am guessing bug ya?

2) A Serial # / Key was provided in the purchase but no where did I have to put it in. When you guys launch on steam will this key work or do I have to buy it on steam again. Please say you are going to provide steam keys to early purchasers.

3) Some further instructions on controls, I see the binds the basic unity engine front-end. Most all of it seems not to be functioning and or perhaps just a lot of bugs. Doesn't seem like much is working yet or I guess isn't clear control wise and how to.

4) Looks like there is no auto-updater built in so are you going to send out a notification email and a link for each patch or something?

Either way seems a little early and look forward to seeing your promises fulfilled, got a pretty good basis for a solid game here.

OSIAS
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Few Questions & Issues

Post by OSIAS » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:42 pm

Oh and I bought your initial phone release of star command a long time ago too.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 am

OSIAS wrote:So I bought Galaxies per your hour tube video seems to show a lot more available then the current release, I am assuming it will get pushed out to us in the next build... Which leads me to question 1.

1) This purchase says I can only download the game 3 times? You mentioned updates every month so what in 3 months I am going to have to purchase it again? I am guessing bug ya?

2) A Serial # / Key was provided in the purchase but no where did I have to put it in. When you guys launch on steam will this key work or do I have to buy it on steam again. Please say you are going to provide steam keys to early purchasers.

3) Some further instructions on controls, I see the binds the basic unity engine front-end. Most all of it seems not to be functioning and or perhaps just a lot of bugs. Doesn't seem like much is working yet or I guess isn't clear control wise and how to.

4) Looks like there is no auto-updater built in so are you going to send out a notification email and a link for each patch or something?

Either way seems a little early and look forward to seeing your promises fulfilled, got a pretty good basis for a solid game here.
Pre-1 I have no idea or if that was the ultimate goal.

1) you should get a new link with a new build.

2) Its your sendowl.com serial key in case you need access to your account.

3) I'll be working on some guides on the forum

4) You are correct until the steam release.
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon

OSIAS
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Post by OSIAS » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 pm

So will your sendowl key activate a steam copy of the game when you release on steam?

Lastly any plans for some multiplayer co-op of some form.. Friends always makes it more enjoyable.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Post by Zavier » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:55 am

If you purchase it through SendOwl then you should get a key for Steam once they launch on that platform.

They said its pretty much a no go on multiplayer. They want to focus on the core game and building those elements. But I guess they can never be 100% sure!
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon