New Builds?

General discussion for SC:Galaxies!
OSIAS
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

New Builds?

Post by OSIAS » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:06 pm

So I could swore I read somewhere you all were planning on pushing a new build around the 15th. Since its past that and I don't think I see any patches can we get a status of that?

Being that this will be the first of many updates, I am sure there will be issues, perhaps a set in stone on how to go about patching, where to get it how to install it etc or any specific documented info would be great.

But wait I know you seem to be so against having an instruction manual you would prefer everything be intuitive..
I promise in the end its for the better to just have an instruction manual, tech savy or not people are gonna want one.

Cheers

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Re: New Builds?

Post by Zavier » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 am

The gave a "mid January update" post a while back. No hard date to it I believe. They also say the patch will come when its done. If they need to delay it a few days to make a stable build, its worth the extra time.

You should get an email from send owl when its ready and uploaded. That is how the previous one happened for me. They should also post on their Facebook and I will post here in a sticky thread!
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon