Message to the Developers

General discussion for all SC Mobile.
UndamagedSummer
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Message to the Developers

Post by UndamagedSummer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm

I got to say I bought this game near the start when it released on apple. I fell in love with this game so much. Now I feel not much is being added to the game it feels like I got to wait for another year for them to release an update that would include more missions or even wait more than that. I feel that the developers are slacking on making this game worth than it is. The game feels the same as it was when it was released except some new missions like 4 or 5 of them. The point is ive been waiting for this game to get bigger and better because everyday when I want to play a game on my tablet or iphone I pass through this app not considering to play it till there is more to do so please developers make this game great for what it is meant to be.

Cybrinsanity
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Message to the Developers

Post by Cybrinsanity » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:22 am

Good luck with that... I bought this for my kindle fire HDX and it doesn't even work for 5 mins before freaking. And I've asked and asked about patches etc.... Bingham to no response... I think this game was just a cash grab... they don't care about their customers.

Zavier
Non-Dev Member
Non-Dev Member

Re: Message to the Developers

Post by Zavier » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 pm

The amazon devices are sub par and do not run many of the higher end games. They are working on an update to add content and fix additional devices as they are reported broken.

-Zavier
I am a volunteer player and do not work for War Balloon