Best Method For Leveling Up in All Colors

General discussion for all SC Mobile.
Chimera111x
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Best Method For Leveling Up in All Colors

Post by Chimera111x » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 am

If you do not mind spending some time in the beginning leveling up your crew, then follow the methods below and you will have level 30's across the board in no time.

Note: For your weapon select the Plasma Torpedo because the crew assigned to it will level faster than with the machine gun, or phaser. Also, build the Armory and Sentry for your two big rooms. Once you have collected enough tokens to build everything you want move on to the next 2 methods to level your crew up. Once you have completed the other two methods for leveling up your crew come back to this mission to finish leveling up your crew to level 30 under red, and collect tokens to upgrade all of your rooms to the max. This process of leveling up your crew to level 30 under the red will take some time, so be patient. The methods to level up the blue and yellow are much, MUCH faster, so do not get discouraged!

Red Shirts / Blue Shirts:

When you go to Mars to fight the zombies in the beginning of the game move everyone to the Plasma Torpedo room. Take all of your red shirts and both medics and move them to wherever the zombies are teleporting in a and block off their path so the zombies cannot get through the hall. Once the 5 minutes is up keep going back and forth from Earth to Mars to keep repeating the mission. After you have completed it the first time make sure that the red shirts remain the Plasma Torpedo room as you will be able to fire off at least 3 shots on the Russian Station before the round is over. After the first time through the mission take your remaining red shirts and keep following where the zombies are teleporting in and blocking off their path. This will level your medics and your red shirts.

Blue Shirts / Red Shirts / Yellow Shirts:

Once you have saved up enough for an Armory move all of your crew into the Armory. Ammo up to the max (2 grenades). Position your crew so that a grenade will hit all crew members and throw both grenades. Keep moving everyone into the room so that the medics heal everyone. While you are waiting to heal everyone, and while your engineers are repairing the room ammo up to the max. Keep repeating this until your medics are level 30, and start rotating your crew around to get all crew to level 30 under blue.

Yellow Shirts:

Once you have enough tokens create a sentry room. Ammo up to the max (2 sentries). Take all of your engineering crew and position them around 2 people who will create sentries. Once you have created 2 sentries let your Yellow Shirts level up by repairing the sentries. Once you have use the sentry tokens ammo up. Once you have another ammo token have another Yellow Shirt create another sentry. Keep doing this until all engineers have create a sentry. Once all engineers have create a sentry just sit back, relax, and they will be level 30 in no time. Once all Yellow Shirts are level 30 start rotating your crew to around to get all crew to level 30 under yellow.

telenor
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Best Method For Leveling Up in All Colors

Post by telenor » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 am

I know there is this beloved tactic to everyone piling into a weapons room, but it gets too crowded for my liking. Instead, everyone holds the fort at Med Room, and the intruders will follow any crew into there instead of the Plasma Cannon, which I need to keep running. If anything teleports right there then I can whisk some beefed up Bridge crew over there very quickly, and I usually leave a drone there in case. It's easy to send over a Nurse as well.
Nawaz