Next Mobile Update

General discussion for all SC Mobile.
SilentZealot
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Next Mobile Update

Post by SilentZealot » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Hey all, I haven't checked the forums for a while (just graduated from college) so I may be premature in asking this, but when is the next mobile update going to be coming out? I remember having heard a little bit about a new update, but haven't seen anything. And the last actual mobile update was in November of 2013. I have to say that I'm anxious, Star Command is easily my favorite mobile game off all time, and I'd just love to know what's going on! Thanks!

ZCKman
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Next Mobile Update

Post by ZCKman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:30 pm

They said they are still working on mobile, but their biggest efforts seem to be on the new Star Command Galaxies game (A computer version) if you haven't gotten it already I would highly suggest it. Its a bit pricey, and a lot of bugs but they said the new Alpha will eliminate most of the bugs so then it should be a great game. I loved the mobile version too and trust me after the computer one is finished it will be much better.

SilentZealot
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Re: Next Mobile Update

Post by SilentZealot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:04 am

Right, I do understand working on a a large, new project that has a lot of hype. I was just trying to find some indication of when the mobile game was going to be updated, because it has been over two years now. The mobile Star Command is exactly what I like in a mobile game, and not that I don't like the new Star Command Galaxies , I would just imagine that it would be easier and less time consuming to work on a game that isn't in its alpha stages (because admittedly, the bugs did keep me from playing much of Galaxies on Steam). I'm no developer, I'm a patron of the developers' work and am happy with what they've accomplished already. I was just hoping for some information from the "higher ups."